To talk to us about YOUR career
Attend a Walk in Interview in Malaysia. From 9.30am, Monday - Friday
25th Floor, Menara TA One,
22, Jalan P.Ramlee,50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Documents to bring with you:-
1. I/C - Malaysian Citizens
2. Passport - Non-Malaysian (Original & Copy)
3. Updated Resume
4. Education Certificates and Transcripts (Original & Copy)
5. Two passport size photos
Do inform and bring your friends who are looking for a great career opportunity!!
If you or your friends have been interviewed by us in the last 3 months, please call us for advice/updates to save time.
Immediate Start !!! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Answer customer calls and/or respond to emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide the customers with all the required information in relation to the clients products and services.
- Timely follow up with customers requiring further assistance and escalations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English; ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant tone of voice and a good disposition with a positive working attitude.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Attractive salary.
- Performance related allowance.
- Annual Leave 15 days.
- Medical Leave 14 days.
- Medical and hospitalisation coverage.
- Dynamic work culture with active employee relations activities.
- Comprehensive training and global career path opportunities.