The Executive – Customer Service will be required to manage inbound and outbound emails and chat enquiries pertaining to a mobile digital music service that provides users with free access to millions of songs to download and play, commercial free.
The position will require you to support the contact centre in both spoken and written English and Nepalese.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE:
- To ensure that all emails are replied within 24 hours.
- To ensure all assigned tasks are replied within the stipulated time frame.
- To ensure all cases are escalated correctly by following the escalation process.
- To ensure that all emails and cases are logged and replied through CRM.
- To ensure that all emails are carefully read and investigated before replying so that we can ensure all replies are accurate and relevant.
- To seek Line Manager’s assistance whenever it is needed.
- Highlight any downtime or technical issue to the Line Manager for further escalation.
- To answer calls in the event there is a high volume of calls.
- Undertake any other tasks as assigned by management.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
Diploma/Degree in IT related disciplines preferably in Mobile Computing technology/Telecommunications
23 years old and above
Excellent command of spoken and writen English and Nepalese.
Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
Demonstrate an understanding of SMARTPHONE application usage, basic troubleshooting as on Android and iOS device platforms :- phones and tablets, Wi-Fi connections, Data connection requirements (3G, 4G)
Experience with Telco-Mobile Broadband service packages and benefits is an advantage.
- Attractive salary.
- Probation period is 3 months.
- Performance related allowance for confirmed staff.
- Work permit organized and paid by the company.
- Annual Leave 15 days.
- Medical Leave 14 days.
- Medical and hospitalisation coverage.